We recently had some family pictures taken and we thought we'd share some of our favorites. Abigail did pretty well during the photo shoot - she even fell asleep for a chunk of the time, which means we got some super cute sleeping pictures...
I love these pictures Cam! Seriously, that girl is so cute and you and Clark both look great in those pictures! I love your eyes, you look absolutely beautiful. I hope things are going well for you and that you don't miss me too much! :) I love you!
Wow Cami! These turned out great! You (as usual) look beautiful, and the sleeping pictures of Abigail are darling. I liked the one with your wedding rings- I've never seen that done before. So Cute!
so, i look at these pictures almost everyday! Obsessed! (this is Linz) and...sorry...we're in bloggers stump right now. it's tough to think of clever things to say.
5 comments:
I love these pictures Cam! Seriously, that girl is so cute and you and Clark both look great in those pictures! I love your eyes, you look absolutely beautiful. I hope things are going well for you and that you don't miss me too much! :) I love you!
Wow Cami!
These turned out great! You (as usual) look beautiful, and the sleeping pictures of Abigail are darling. I liked the one with your wedding rings- I've never seen that done before.
So Cute!
Those are so cute. And look at you back to your skinny self. Way to go. That baby-weight can be a beast, but you conquered it. Fabulous!
Cami - these are beautiful. I love you and your husband in black - that's a great idea. You look so good Cami!
so, i look at these pictures almost everyday! Obsessed! (this is Linz) and...sorry...we're in bloggers stump right now. it's tough to think of clever things to say.
Post a Comment