January 17, 2008

A week early ...

Our little angel has arrived! Abigail Ruth Caldwell was born on Saturday, January 12th at 11:57 p.m. She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and is 19 inches long. She is an absolute sweetheart. Clark is the cutest daddy and she is definitely a daddy's girl. We are so blessed to have her in our family! Here are a few of the many many pictures we already have of Abbie - we might be biased, but we think she is the cutest girl ever!!!








5 comments:

ali monson said...

oh my cuteness! that last picture is my favorite! she is definitely the most beautiful little girl, no bias about it. you'd better start investing in mousse now for all that hair!

Alec and Emily said...

What a doll!!! She is so cute. I was so happy to see you posted some pictures. Oh my gosh, her hair is awesome. I can't believe how much she has. She is seriously so cute!! Congradulations!!!!! I love the name too!

anne said...

O My Gosh! What a blessing for her to be early! Babies are so much fun. Cherish every moment...even when you're so tired and she's balling at night...because before you know it she's out of that stage and growing up. I hope everything went ok with delivery and stuff. Congrats and good luck! Mommyhood is so fun!

Brittany said...

Wow! I don't think you are biased, she IS the cutest girl ever! Look at that hair! Congrats Cami, I am so so happy for you!

Nicole said...

Yippee! She's here! Congratulations to you both she really is a beautiful baby. I hope you are getting some sleep.