January 23, 2008

Abbie is Adorable.

Yesterday Abbie and I had a photo shoot (who am i kidding, we pretty much do that every day) ... She is such an angel baby! I just can't get enough of her.





10 comments:

Chelsie said...

So cute! I miss that perfect little girl already! Thanks for the posts and pictures to keep us updated! Love you!

anne said...

Darling. I love taking pics of my kids too. It's funny how we do that, propping them in different positions to get a different shot. Mothers are funny.

Brittany said...

I am in love with her! Can Hunter marry her?

jellington614 said...

Cami, congrats! She is so beautiful and look at all her hair! Our poor bald baby, were jealous.

Sherrie said...

Whitewater thinks Abigail is darling. Love those photo shoots. Can't wait till she can visit us.

Sherrie said...

Whitewater Layton thinks Abigail is just darling. Can't wait till she can come visit.

corrine said...

she is so cute!!!!!!!! AAAH! I wish I lived there so I could see her and hold her. Wow Cam you are a mommy! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have a niece! Congrats on the new addition. We are looking forward to meeting abbie in person. Keep the pictures coming. We are so happy for you two. love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to hold her. Seriously counting down the days..... 12 to be exact! And no worries I am taking lots of Vit. C so I don't get sick so I will be healthy and able!

Miss you guys- can't wait to come home.

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to hold her, she looks so perfect. I am counting down the days... seriously 12 in counting til I get off the air plane and come straight to your house so I can hold her.

I hope you guys are doing well I miss you!