January 18, 2008

More pictures of our little princess





8 comments:

Kari said...

What an adorable little girl. I hope everything is going well for you and you are enjoying every minute!

Channa said...

Congratulations Caldwells! Cami - she is beautiful. I have been checking your blog the last few weeks and I'm so excited she is here. I am so happy for you both!

Marce said...

Cami, this is Marci (Hartley!)- i found your blog and am so happy to see your beautiful face...and the beautiful face of your little girl!!! she's ADORABLE! congratulations to you and your hubby. how are you??? where are you?? (i guess i could read up a little more on your blog to see if i could figure it out) anyway- i have a blog too- ballroomandbiscotti.blogspot.com
so fun to be in touch!
all my love!

Ashley said...

Cami
She is just beautiful!!!!!!! Congratulations! You're going to be such an amazing mom. Love ya.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you and Clark! What a cute little family. We are going to have to make a trek to Utah just to see all of these adorable Anderson grandchildren!

KO said...

Congrats on your little one. We heard through the grape-vine that you had a baby! Wow... we're all growing up so fast.

mccall said...

Cami- congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. Seriously. Where in the WORLD did she get all that dark hair???? She couldn't be more perfect.

Shannon said...

Cam she is amazing!! Adorable adorable. I'm so so so happy for you guys!