It's been quite a while since we've posted anything -- the holidays have been busy, but wonderful! We got our first live Christmas tree this year! Clark and I went and picked it out in a tree lot during a major blizzard. It was hilarious...

We spent Christmas Eve with the Andersons, which was so much fun. Everyone was home for Christmas this year so it has been a non-stop party for the past week. We are really enjoying having the fellow Texans here and wish they'd just move back to Utah :) We spent Christmas day with the Caldwell's and enjoyed chasing neices and nephews around and relaxing.

It's kind of sad that Christmas is over, but we still have something to look forward to in January!!! We only have about 3 weeks left til our little girl is due. It's so crazy how fast the past couple of weeks have gone - hopefully the next couple will fly by too. We have been working on getting our nursery put together and last night we finished our crib. It is so fun to have the room mostly set up - but this whole experience is still very sureal (you wouldn't think by the size of my stomach!). We can't wait to be parents!!!
3 comments:
3 weeks and counting! Being a Mom is the greatest gift you could ever even imagine. Just be prepared to fall even more in love with your hubby than ever before. I am so happy for you guys. Your whole world is about to change for the better!
Cami-wow! Only a few more weeks! I love all the pictures you posted...you are so cute. I can't wait for you to have the baby! Happy New Year!
Cami! It's Anne Booth. Well, Vernon now. How are you!?! I found your blog through Brittany. You are so cute pregnant! All your weight is in your stomach way to go! Mine was everywhere! I'm glad I found you. I'm excited to see pics of your baby girl. They are the best!
Post a Comment