October 10, 2011

Conversations with Abigail.

Tonight while eating dinner our conversation went a little something like this:
A:  "what's wrong with you mama?"
M:  "i'm just tired."
A:  "tired of me?"
M:  "No, i love you."
A:  "tired of daddy?"
M:  "sometimes. but, no i love your dad."
A:  "oh."
M:  "are you tired of me?"
A:  "sometimes." "sometimes a lot."

haha, wow. gotta love those honest 3-year olds.

the other day we were driving home from running errands and we passed our church.
M: "look Abigail, there's our church."
A:  "you're right mama.  you have good eye sight!"

3 comments:

Joey said...

Wow! I love that, "sometimes, sometimes a lot". I'm going to remember that one...

Caldwell Family 6 said...

HAHA We get tired of them, but we don't realize, that maybe, just maybe...they are tired of US! : )

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

ha ha ha oh man, I love that little girl!