(outside the dentist's office)
Today Abbie and I were out enjoying the October weather in the backyard and the conversation went a little something like this:
A: "Mama, when Caleb (little neighbor boy that moved away) was over here playing there was a big bumblebee on the slide"
M: "wow, that's scary"
A: "Caleb stomped on it, he saved my life mom - like i was a princess"
M: "Caleb was a nice friend"
A: "Ya, i don't love him, but i miss him"
Tonight i was putting Abbie to bed and she was a little restless (surprise surprise)
M: "Abbie, it's time to go to sleep"
A: "mama, do you want to feel my heartbeat?"
M: "yes i do"
i put my hand on her chest
A: "do you hear it beating to the beat?"
M: "yes i hear it. It's time for bed now sweetheart"
A: "mama, can i feel your heartbeat?"
M: "yes you can"
she puts her hand on my chest
A: "wow, your heart is beating to the beat too"
These two crack me up. I took these pictures after we painted our nails

1 comment:
So does Abbie just have an internal band of her own that only she can hear? So cute. I love that she thinks that Caleb "saved her life". What a gal or should I say princess...
Post a Comment