this little gal went to bed around 10:30 last night and is STILL sleeping. *note: it's past 11am she has been an awesome sleeper from day 1 ... hope she keeps it up!
GO EMMA! Someone is a happy mama! That is so very nice! I am also thoroughly enjoying my little sleeper! I think the man upstairs knew I couldn't take another naughty one! : ) LoR
3 comments:
GO EMMA! Someone is a happy mama! That is so very nice! I am also thoroughly enjoying my little sleeper! I think the man upstairs knew I couldn't take another naughty one! : ) LoR
Holy cow, Cam. That is amazing. I hope the trend continues.
She is SO pretty. I am glad that she is a good sleeper. It is so much easier to be a mom when your not exhausted all the time. Good job Emma!
Post a Comment