May 27, 2011

proud moments



my talented 3 year old :) haha

btw - she was practicing her new "talent" in sacrament meeting this past week. I'm sure we made a great impression our first week at our new ward.

6 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Okay that's hilarious. I needed a good laugh today. And yes, that is a talent that should always be treasured. I don't think I have seen a kid try so hard to snort. HA HA HA HA LoR

Stephanie said...

Oh.my.heck. I laughed so hard! This is priceless! Love that little girl- she gets prettier every day!

ali monson said...

Love it, Cam. What a funny video. I would've loved to see her doing that in church.

Alec and Emily said...

awesome! I totally thought she was trying to burp at first. She is a total doll!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

ha ha ha so hilarious!

Cambria said...

HA... HA... HA... HA... I scared my dog I was laughing so hard this is so funny!

She is stinking cute

love you guys