we're now Springville residents.
it's an adjustment, and we're adjusting :)
moving with a 3-year old and a 2 month old adds to the task.
clark gets home tonight from a 4 day business trip to NC. can't wait
emma is wonderful. the girl usually goes to bed between 9&10 and sleeps til 7or8. love it.
i got an iphone for mother's day. love it. love it. love it.

3 comments:
Oh Cami, your amazing. Sorry that you have to do a lot of these things alone. I've been there and know that it is not the most ideal set up but you learn to make it work. Steve was gone for about 2 weeks out of every month for 17 years! I pretty much was mom AND dad...I know how you feel, I really do! If you need to get out of the neighborhood of little people come on over to the neighborhood of old people...and dogs...ANYTIME!
Cute Pictures Cami! Happy to have you guys close!
WHAT!?!
We need a catch up! It is a good thing I go to Provo a lot for work so I can still stop by and see my Abbie friend and E.
Hope you are well!
Post a Comment