We took a fun trip to the zoo a few weeks ago to see the new baby giraffe. The little guy is adorable! Abbie loves all the animals at the zoo - not sure if she loves them as much as she loves all of the open running space :) waving to the peacocks
I'm so glad you have a blog, so I can keep up with you guys. Abbie is just darling! And your bangs are so cute too! This is really embarrassing, but whenever I see pictures of your husband, I can only think about spilling water all over him during dinner at the London Center. Hopefully he's forgotten by now... :)
I wonder if you just let her go how far she would wander or if she would ever look back to see if you were there. She is so independent! I am sure that she LOVED the open spaces at the zoo and all of the animals. Did she make the sounds for each of them? Love the pictures!
5 comments:
Her hair is getting so long. What a cutie! I love the shot on the fence.
What a fun day! I remember loving the zoo when I was a little girl.
{p.s. I LOVE your header photo. She is such a little beauty.}
I'm so glad you have a blog, so I can keep up with you guys. Abbie is just darling! And your bangs are so cute too! This is really embarrassing, but whenever I see pictures of your husband, I can only think about spilling water all over him during dinner at the London Center. Hopefully he's forgotten by now... :)
I wonder if you just let her go how far she would wander or if she would ever look back to see if you were there. She is so independent! I am sure that she LOVED the open spaces at the zoo and all of the animals. Did she make the sounds for each of them? Love the pictures!
So fun!!!! The giraffs are the coolest I have to say!!
Post a Comment