i love music. i'll admit i'm not the greatest singer, but i always have music on at my house... either the radio or my ipod or itunes is playing ... this might explain abbie's dancing fetish :)
i hate how i look in hats, but i LOVE hats on other girls. it bothers me that i don't look as great as they do.
i want to live in a house with a big front porch where i can sit and listen to the crickets (or the freeway, whatever). i want that house to be blue or green or yellow or red. get my drift? i want a colored house with a big front porch.
i need a new book to read.
i absolutely love magazines. i have to talk myself out of buying them in the checkout line! but my favorite is when they come in the mail :)
i really need to vacuum my stairs.
i want to take a hip hop class (or some dance class), but i'm afraid i'll get in the class and realize i no longer have the ability to move (i'd like to think i used to have that ability)
i love flowers. i also killed both of my flower pots. but i love flowers
i'm jealous of people who have major ambitions.
2 out of the last 3 times i've changed a light bulb i've shattered the light bulb. wow.
i wish i could be more like my abbie: carefree, determined, silly and sweet.

7 comments:
Oh Cami, I think that at Abbie's age you were all of the above...and you still are you just have other attributes as well! I need to vacume my stairs too. LOVE the cute pictures of Abbie...does she ever take a bad one?
Your little Abbie is darling! But I guess that they aren't that little anymore, so sad! She is a great little picture taker!
That's the Cami we love!! Miss you lots!
Fun Cami! I love everything you mentioned. I can't keep a plant alive to save my life either. :)
{What a small world! I can't believe you went to London with Morgan. She really is one of my favorite people! One more thing in common...}
Sign that girl up for synchronized swimming!
I love your honesty about who you are. You're more carefree, determined, and sweet than you know.
Abby gets it from you.
Me too with the hats!!! I hate hats on me and it makes me sad...Thank you for sharing that fun stuff!
Post a Comment