Abbie loves playing with bowls of bubbles (awesome i know) and the other day I found her dunking her baby in the bowl and saying "baby swimming" ... this child makes me smile!
I love it when little kids squat down like that. It is my favorite position, they just look so cute! At least she likes things clean right? Or is it that she likes things wet? Either way she is adorable. We need to come see her! Or meet you guy somewhere or have you come down for dinner or...SOON!
Oh dear...it's cute now, but when they are six and soaking everything within a 10 foot radius of the bathroom sink within 10 seconds of seeing them totally dry and nowhere near the bathroom...well, not that MY daughter does that or anything...(I just wish she was still that cute when she was doing it!)
5 comments:
This reminds me of you with the cat... like mother, like daughter....
I love it when little kids squat down like that. It is my favorite position, they just look so cute! At least she likes things clean right? Or is it that she likes things wet? Either way she is adorable. We need to come see her! Or meet you guy somewhere or have you come down for dinner or...SOON!
Hey bubble girl!! Tell your mom to package you up and send you to LA!! We've got bubbles too :-)!
Love and miss you XOXO!
She's so adorable! When did she get all that hair?!!
Oh dear...it's cute now, but when they are six and soaking everything within a 10 foot radius of the bathroom sink within 10 seconds of seeing them totally dry and nowhere near the bathroom...well, not that MY daughter does that or anything...(I just wish she was still that cute when she was doing it!)
Post a Comment