May 14, 2009
zoo. ducks. popsicles.
We have definitely been taking advantage of the sunshine! A few days ago we took a trip to the zoo and Abbie was in heaven... Those who know Abigail know that she DOES NOT STOP. She is constantly moving and discovering - which was the case at the zoo, but when we'd stop in front of an animal (specifically the elephants and the penguins) she would just stop and stare. She was completely fascinated and i LOVED watching her.


Today we went to a park near our house to feed the ducks :) She was interested in the ducks, but only until she saw the playground and she went straight for it... what is the deal with mean kids on the playground? These boys were playing on the slides and for some reason they thought they owned the place. grrrr! drives me crazy
chasing seagulls
With sunshine comes popcicles :) Abbie shared one with Grandpa this afternoon, and when I say "shared" i mean ate most of it and maybe gave him a few bites :)

classic "try to take a picture of both of us"
I couldn't resist this picture - gotta love the cheesy face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh I miss that little pip-squeek!!! Please come visit us!!
LOVE YA!!
PS: thanks for the picture CD!!
I love the zoo. I'm sure it's much more fun with a little one though. She is getting cuter by the day. I LOVE the last picture of her. What a cheese. :)
Cami! I love your bangs! And I love Abs without them! You guys look so dang cute!
Post a Comment