May 5, 2009

Busy Week...

We had a super busy/FUN week last week.
these 2 got married - CONGRATS!
And after the wedding the Honeymooners headed off to Cancun (aka Swine Flu country) and the rest of us spent the weekend in Park City (aka Swine Flu country). We had such a great time! Abbie loved all the time with her cousins and now that we're home she's wondering why I'm the only one around :)
I cannot believe how fast Abbie is growing up - we no longer have a baby! she is a busy busy toddler :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

OK, so my mom called me today to tell me that your daughter was her cutest grandkid...HELLO? Oh well, she is a dang cute little stinker!

Stephanie said...

I am in big trouble and printing a retraction. NOT because Abbie isn't the cutest grandkid, but because my mom says she really didn't say it that way... I didn't delete it just in case you'd already seen it, I didn't want you to feel bad, I hate it when they come up removed!

Cambria said...

oh my so cute! I love the picture with all her little cousin--- I need to make another cousin for her to play with... uhhhh not right away though! hope all is well, I haven't seen you guys forever! come down soon will ya?

The Duncan Family said...

Looks like you had a good time. We missed you guys in St. George, maybe we can catch you next time.

Hydee said...

Oh my goodness..Abbie is so cute and getting SO BIG! I love the picture with Abbie and all of her cousins...so cute. :)