May 18, 2009

Grateful

Today I am grateful for this person:
I was taking pictures of her and every time I'd take one she'd run over to me and sit in my lap to look at the camera and then I'd show her the picture and she'd run back and let me take another picture and then she'd be back in my lap looking at the most recent shot :) she makes me smile.

6 comments:

bladenfamily said...

That last picture is so cute! I love her long hair!

anne said...

Aliyah does the same thing. She says "I wanna look it Mom." So cute. :)
It's funny how they pick up on that.

tara said...

for some reason i was a little surprised you did have picture of me up with a title like that... :)

Baker Family said...

her hair is getting so long!! i love it.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

The hair. Too cute! Love this little cousin!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

...AND thank you for the visit at the hospital it was fun to see you. I got the little onesie, Clark made the delivery!