January 5, 2009
Lots of pictures
I can't believe the holidays are over ... December flew by so fast and we crammed in as much fun as possible! here's some pictures of what we've been up to
We spent Christmas Eve with the Caldwells and had a great time. Abbie got a hold of some clementines and went crazy. silly girl
Santa came to our Christmas Eve party and Abbie was not very fond of him
Abbie Christmas morning
She was much more interested in the dogs than the gifts
Abbie took over Spencer's gift - she LOVED cruising around. she squealed the whole time
Spencer and Abbie went sledding in Grandma and Grandpa's front lawn...
Abbie spent a lot of the time like this
We've all been a little under the weather in our house the past week, so abbie has spent a lot of time in her jammies and with a sippy cup (looking like an orphan child)
Yes, this is Clark's sweatshirt. I came downstairs a few days ago and he had her all bundled up
Here's abbie in her big girl car seat - she LOVES it. she's been climbing all over it - we can't believe she's going to ONE next week. Hope your holidays were filled lots of joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is getting so big! I LOVE the picture of Mavis taking her from santa...her face is priceless..Maddi didnt like santa either (unless maybe he was on the t.v.)
Abbie is adorable as always. I know I always say this, but we really need to get together. Sienna needs a little friend to play with. Jesse talks to John more than Clark now, ask Clark what's the deal? Just joking. But really hopefully we will see that little girl sometime soon!
I'm thinking we just may have to plan something ourselves. We should take a trip, that always sounds good. To a cabin (Clark's, Jesse's or my parents) or to St. George. Just something. I go crazy being stuck around here too long!
Post a Comment