How does a year go by so quickly? Our Little Abbie is turning 1 today - and we are so excited to celebrate her first year of life. She is such an angel and we are extremely blessed to have her in our lives. Last night she was giggling extra hard (it's the most adorable sound in the world) and Clark and I just looked at each other and said "this is what life is all about." We love our Abbie and want to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!January 11, 2009
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBIE
How does a year go by so quickly? Our Little Abbie is turning 1 today - and we are so excited to celebrate her first year of life. She is such an angel and we are extremely blessed to have her in our lives. Last night she was giggling extra hard (it's the most adorable sound in the world) and Clark and I just looked at each other and said "this is what life is all about." We love our Abbie and want to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy Birthday! She is darling. About time for another one don't ya think? :)
YAY! Happy Birthday Abbie! :)
Happy Birthday Abbie!! We are soo excited! She is such a sweetie. Have fun with her! We love you guys & can't wait to see you again.
Happy Birthday! This year has gone by so quick! We missed seeing you and Abbie this weekend, hopefully you will be able to make it next time!
Happy Birthday Abbie!! We LOVE YOU! xoxo
I wish so bad that I lived closer! She's such a sweet babygirl! Happy Birthday Abbie! Auntie Steph will have to spoil you next time I see you!
Happy Birthday, Baba! It was so fun partying with you yesterday. Cami ... I want to see the cake pictures posted. She was quite the cake eater!
How exciting! She is so cute!
Post a Comment