Abbie and I met Grandma Anderson and Ali and Spencer for lunch at Red Robin. The kids loved the balloons and Spencer was kind enough to give Abbie a birthday smooch (okay, it was mutual) Are we terrible parents for promoting this? i think it's darling, but probably not on her 2nd birthday :)
January 16, 2009
Birthday Bash
Abbie and I met Grandma Anderson and Ali and Spencer for lunch at Red Robin. The kids loved the balloons and Spencer was kind enough to give Abbie a birthday smooch (okay, it was mutual) Are we terrible parents for promoting this? i think it's darling, but probably not on her 2nd birthday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! I love the pictures. Thanks for letting us share the day with you. Mark wasn't thrilled about the "kissing cousins" picture, but I thought it was adorable. And Abbie was so funny with that cake. Love the frosting mousse in the hair!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the cake pictures!! That is so funny she just dug right in! And the kiss was too cute =) Well, as I said on my blog the blessing for the baby is Feb 1 (at 11:00) We live in P.G. and would love to see you guys there! We havn't decided if we are doing lunch or something after where its so soon after me having her...but we'll keep you posted!
Adorable. We wish we could have been there to share her special day. Give her all of our love.
She is so cute eating her cake. And don't feel too bad, we made Carter and Madi kiss, too. It's just too cute!
oh my gosh! I love these pictures of Abbie! She is so stinkin' adorable. That cake looks awesome too!
The kids and I all think she's the cutest cupcake ever! Ali is super jealous of her "humongous" cupcake! Wish we could have been there!
love the cake!
Post a Comment