This week was a big one for miss Abbie.
She finished up her first year of preschool. She has loved being in school.
She met some darling friends and fell in love with her teachers.
Abbie with Ms Nicole & Ms Meghan
She also cruises on her bicycle now without training wheels! We took them off Friday night and she hasn't stopped begging to ride it since. She practiced on a balance bike and got the hang of it real quick.
Awe man, I missed the graduation... I hate working sometimes! Okay, most of the time. Hooray for Abbie learning how to ride on two wheels. Just try and keep up with her now!
Go Abbie Go! LOVE HER- She has such a sweetness too her. I just can't get over how loving she is to the little girls. I love her red pants too haha, stylin'!
3 comments:
Awe man, I missed the graduation... I hate working sometimes! Okay, most of the time. Hooray for Abbie learning how to ride on two wheels. Just try and keep up with her now!
I am so excited for summer too! We can't wait to come see everyone again! Go Abbie Go!
Go Abbie Go! LOVE HER- She has such a sweetness too her. I just can't get over how loving she is to the little girls. I love her red pants too haha, stylin'!
love you guys.
Post a Comment