May 5, 2012

Conversations with Abigail.

yesterday Abbie and i were out in the yard enjoying the warm weather and we watched a bird hop around the grass and poke his beak in the grass and eat a worm. 
this conversation followed:
M: "How do they do that?"
A: "They just poke their little beaks into the ground and pick up the worms mom"
M: "Wow, well how do you think they know where to find the worms?"
A: "Well, birds have special brains for that mom"

this morning at the breakfast table:
A: "Mama, your hair is bigger, it's growing long"
M: "i know it is starting to get a little bit longer.  Do you like it?"
A: "Nope. i think it's better short"


3 comments:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

I just love her. She really such a beauty!

Joey said...

Hahaha, special brains."Bird Brains".

Where does she come up with this stuff?

I like your hair longer, you and Emma have such pretty COLOR! Grow it and show it I say!!!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Oh the honesty. They just tell it like it is, don't they!? HAHAHAHA