September 4, 2011

little girls are sweethearts

Emma has a favorite. 
It's obvious with her first word choice.


Abbie says the cutest things.
2 nights ago we were outside swinging on the swing-set before tub-time and all of the sudden Abbie started screaming frantically.  She froze and was screaming in horror.  I ran to her and she said "there's a bee on me, get it off! get it off!" (the girl was terrified).  I quickly brushed the hornet off her skirt and held her tight - calmed her down and when she was calm my little Abbie said "i'm sorry for screaming.  Next time a bee lands on me i'll just say: mama, will you please get the bee off me". 
isn't she darling?
and she's taken quite a liking to the neighbor's kittens. she asks me several times a day if we can have one.

2 comments:

Dan & Ruth said...

Thanks for updating your blog. I love hearing about the everyday things. Your girls are sweethearts!

Joey said...

I am pretty sure that she was saying grandma right??? hehe. She is so adorable. Abbie was so excited to go with her dad last night. Grandpa made sure that she would be on a sugar high for him. Should have been an interesting evening keeping her quiet!