July 19, 2011

mr. wonderful

i miss this boy.
yes, he is traveling again for work.
i don't tell him often enough that he is mr. wonderful.
love you clark!

4 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Clark is a good one! I think we lucked out eh?! Not very many like 'em it seems! Clark is very good with your girls!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I love your header picture, the girlies look so darling...

Stephanie said...

I'm so proud of my brothers- if they weren't so wonderful I wouldn't have such amazing sisters-in-law! I'm glad all three of you put up with them!

Joey said...

He is very lucky to have YOU! Thanks for putting up with all of us, we love you guys and are so glad that you are so close now. It makes us so happy that we can see Abbie and Emma in ten minutes or less!