this morning i was pushing abbie on the swing and this is how the convo went:
A: "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
M: "don't scream Abigail"
A: "we only scream when we're lost, huh mom? if we're lost in the forest, we say mom!"
M: "yah, that would be a good time to scream"
A: "yah"
M: "or we scream if a stranger tries to get you to go with them, we don't talk to strangers alright abs?"
A: "okay"
M: "do you know what a stranger is?"
A: "no"
M: "a stranger is someone you don't know"
A: "like a wolf, with teeth. and a dragon"
M: "ok"
what in the world.
July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
a dragon? has your daughter been watching HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON? cuz I have... hahha I LOVE that girly
Abbs sort of has two parallel worlds...wish I could be part of the dragons and wolfs with teeth one once in a while. It sounds rather exciting. It's been a really LONG time since I have been lost in the forest...I should go back to that wonderful time in life when you could actually "imagine" and believe. At what age does reality hit? Do you think I am too old? I think Abbie could get me there!
Post a Comment