January 24, 2011

Conversations with Abigail

I love bedtime. (mine as well as Abbie's). I don't know if there is anything sweeter than snuggling your little one who smells all fresh and clean with wet hair and clean jammies. Tonight was no exception. I laid next to Abbie and sang some songs and rubbed her back and when it was time for me to leave we had this little exchange...

A: "Don't leave mom"
M: "I have to Abbie, it's time for bed"
A: "Lets talk for a little bit mom"
M: "Abbie, but it's time for bed"
A: "Well, how was your day?"
M: "it was good Abbie, how was yours?"
A: "ummm, it was good"

Where do these little critters come up with this stuff? I love it.

1 comment:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

They are too smart for their own good. Anything for just a few more minutes with mommy. How are you??? LoR