February 9, 2010

February 9

Today i love magazines/catalogs. (lame i know) - but i REALLY do.
i love getting the mail and finding a magazine or catalog - the day is really great when there are multiple! haha, i'm a geek
yes, i'll admit i often purchase the smut magazines that are around the checkout stands (clark hates this about me) but i mostly like the following:

*Better Homes & Garden
*A Taste of Home
*Woman's Day
*All You
*Self
*Parenting
*Cookie (no longer exists)
*Boden & mini boden (love these catalogs)

hmmm, can't think of anymore at the moment
hooray for simple pleasures

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just got addicted to Family Fun...so many cute ideas for family stuff! Get online and look, cause I got my subscription for like 4 dollars for the whole year!

Alec and Emily said...

Right there with ya girl!!! i loves magazines. You NEED to read Sunset and Real Simple. They are awesome! I will bring them over on Sat and you can look at them. Yummy recipes! (even though I totally don't cook):)

Kari said...

You'll have to try 'Real Simple' - you've probably heard me rave about it before. I also just got a trial run of Martha Stewart - haven't made up my mind yet.