Today i love Snow White. weird i know, but Snow White is abbie's main obsession these days and anything that makes abbie happy makes me happy (cheesy, but true). So today in church i was talking to a family friend and she asked if we were going to be home tonight because her daughter was going to be dressing up as Snow White and visiting some of the little girls to bring them a valentine (sidenote: her daughter actually worked as Snow White in Disney World, so this is as real as it gets) ...
I don't think i have ever seen her happier. She got to twirl with SW and she even got a kiss on the cheek from her. I have a feeling that we are going to be hearing A LOT about this visit for many weeks to come. Anyway, it was so much fun to see Abbie so thrilled about getting to meet SW ... a day i think we will both remember!

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! SOOOOOOO CUTE I just love that little bug! I wish I could have been there to see this! She is the sweetest little girl... and I can just hear it now- "Prince kiss?" ahhahhahha made me happy to read this!
LOVE YOU and thanks for the Valentine! Shelby and Thor liked it enough to try and eat it and well baby Girl didn't exactly see it... hmmm hahha
LOVE YOU-
For some reason I missed this post! This is SO cute! Abbie looks like she is in heaven. So fun for her. What a nice friend to do that for the little girls that she knows. I think that Abbie will probably remember that for the rest of her life! She is so cute! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment