December 15, 2009
A little of this and a little of that ...
The last few weeks have been a blur - with getting settled in our new residence/Clark's Final/Cami's Bday/ and getting oh so excited for Christmas... Life is good with us :) here are a few photos of what has been happening
this girl is into all things GIRL :) she loves playing with makeup brushes and purses and baby dolls - i'm pretty sure we've got our hands full with this chica!
abbie & aunt tara
Abbie decorated my birthday cupcakes - she pretty much ate the candy and frosting before it made it on the cupcakes :)
I had a great birthday considering Clark had his math final that night - so he studied most of the day and missed the cupcake party, but he took me out for Cold Stone when he got home that night and gave me a new ipod nano which i LOVE!
Abbie and I have been trying to get into the Christmas spirit with whatever her crazy mama can come up with (don't mock my hilarious santa puppet)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea, she's a girly girl. Nothing wrong with that! I keep wondering if she is going to take a liking to camo in a couple of years however and want to go out and shoot a big ol buck! I can kind of see her along side her dad...Cami, I can't belive how LONG your hair is getting! It is so pretty!Ummmmm the Santa puppet...cute :}
Post a Comment