November 27, 2009

from "yah" to "yes" ... oh and we moved

Abbie has changed her answer "yah" to "yes" and it is my favorite. Clark and I are So grateful for our little piece of sunshine - she definitely keeps us on our toes, but we enjoy every minute of it!
oh and we have had a major change going on - we sold our house and moved in with the parentals. Clark has been taking a few night classes at Weber State the past couple semesters and is starting full-time come January. We are so grateful to my parents for letting us invade their home and their life ... Abbie is definitely loving seeing her "gama" and "gampa" everyday :)"mom, don't pack me!"

1 comment:

Joey said...

Don't let her grow up!!! I love her little lingo. I know she has to but, she has the cutest "words". Adorable pictures, you can pack her up and send her to Shatze Grandma anytime!!!