Answer: yes, yes, and heck yes! (although, i'm not sure clark would agree)
Question: Did Abbie recently turn 18 months old! and did she have a yummy cupcake to celebrate, of which did she scrape off the frosting and then ask for "mwore"?
Answer: yes - this chick loves frosting like her papa
Question: Has Abbie recently learned the art of "showing her teeth"?
Answer" yes (proof to follow)
Question: Have I been watching the smut that is the Bachelorette? and was i extremely upset with the recent disposal of Reed?
Answer: shamefully yes
Question: Did Abbie and i just finish a two week swim class where she learned some new fun songs and how to blow bubbles in the water? In this swimming class was her favorite part jumping in from the wall and the free time with the "noodies" (the swim noodles)?
Answer: Yes and YES!
Question: Last, but not least - Did Clark and i realize we do not want a dog? And that while watching my parent's dog while they're in New Orleans is teaching us that having a dog and an 18 month old is a struggle? (Abbie and Rudy are like little siblings... they fight constantly)
Answer: Yes. we love you Rudy, but we love you more when you live at home :)

5 comments:
My kids do the same thing with cupcakes or cake...the frosting is the only thing they'll eat and then they tell you "more?"
I'm excited to see Harry. I hope it's as good as the book. :)
Oh I want to steal that little girl! I love these pictures! Abbie has the best cheese ever! What a cute kid! I haven't seen the HP movie yet only cause of work, but I can't wait to! I'm making Jon take me on Tuesday! It may be Vernal, but the movies are still only 6 bucks!
Oh yeah, I watched the Bachelorette for the first time last Monday, and even in the one episode I saw, she's so stupid for getting rid of him!
You know what I didn't like about the Bachelorette is the part where she said; " I have spent the night with all three of them"...YUCK!!! What guy in their right mind would want that chick???
LOVE the pics of Abbie. She is just so cute. The smile is to die for. Haven't seen Harry yet but can't wait! I hear it is awesome!
Hey, it was great to see you guys this week. Your little abbie is so SO cute. What a fun little personality. I hope your strap fits. Let me know if it doesn't!
Post a Comment