July 9, 2009

Holiday and Birthday

I know this is late, but we were gone over the weekend ...

My cute husband turned 27 on July 4th. Abbie and I are SO lucky to have this great man in our life. Clark is seriously the greatest father ever...Abbie adores him (as do i) Clark started school last week and we don't get to see him as often as we'd like, but we are SO proud of him! Thanks for being so wonderful Clark - love you and Happy Birthday!We had such a blast up at the Clark's parent's cabin over the holiday/birthday weekend. Abbie loved playing with her cousins and going for "walkies" - i swear this little girl could spend the entire day outside!We also went down to the little festivities in Scofield and Abbie got to ride a pony and ride on the "weeeeee" (swings).
Clark and his brothers bought guns down at the carnival and spent the rest of the weekend shooting each other with plastic pellets - seems like when they get together they are required to act like little boys again :) i think it's hilarious!
My cute sister Tara came up to hang out with us for our campfire and fireworks ... it was a super great weekend!!!
Clark's parents during the campfire

5 comments:

Joey said...

Except for the last picture this post is adorable! Abbie is so cute...It was such a fun weekend. Glad you were there.

Hydee said...

Cami, I LOVE your hair! Tell Clark happy belated birthday! P.S. Abbie is getting way too big...do you think you could stop feeding her or something ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your cute bangs!
Ps I need your address... email me at jareann@gmail.com

tara said...

thanks for putting up the most FLATTERING picture of me. i appreciated it, big sis. so rude. ;)

The Duncan Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one.