Our wedding day was wonderful. It was a gorgeous weather (50 degrees!) and the absolute perfect day with our family celebrating with us.
Today is a freezing cold day, but wonderful just the same. We have the most beautiful daughter who has made our life happier than we could have imagined 3 years ago! We are blessed to have her in our life and are excited to see what the coming years will bring.

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys!!!!
We missed you guys tonight!
That is a lot of stuff to pack into one month isn't it? It was fun to see you guys, if we don't make it on Christmas day, I hope you guys have a good one. Abbie was so dang cute walking around the Lion House!
Happy Anniversary Cami. I had forgotten that yours was so close to mine. Abbie is so cute - I can't believe she is {almost} walking already. The video is awesome too! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment