My mom and i had planned to spend some time in Park City shopping, but when we woke up to a snow storm we decided against risking Parley's Canyon - so we ended up going to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (YUMMY) and doing some shopping at Fashion Place Mall - we had a really good time.
Clark and i had planned to take Abbie downtown to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square, but the snow kinda messed with that plan too - so we just went to dinner close to home and then came back here for Cheesecake :) I have actually really wanted it to snow, so overall it was a great day.

12 comments:
Hey Cami,
Happy B.Day yesterday. I thought about you and was going to email you but forgot, so sorry. I hope that you had a great day though. I hope we get to see you during the holidays. We are home from the 18th till the 5th, so we need to try and get together.
Happy b.day again, and I know I am feeling old too with the 25 years coming:):)
Well I am glad to hear you had a good birthday- and the pictures are sooooo cute, I can't wait to see Abbie in her cute little dress for the wedding, with her little pop-belly. She is going to be super duper cute!
So fun! And that cake looks heavenly. Happy birthday, old woman.
Sounds fun! Happy belated bday Cam!
Hippo Birdy to you! Hope you had a great birthday. It was so fun to hang out with you over Thanksgiving. We had a blast! Nicker
Happy Birthday! We love you!
Happy Birthday Cami! I hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday. I can't believe it's been that long since we've graduated...really? 6 years. I still feel young. 25s not that bad. :)
Happy happy birthday Cami dear....LoR
Happy LATE Birthday! I'm so proud of Abbie for walking... I can't get Evan to do a dang thing...
Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a little slow... ;)
Happy Birthday old girl! I love your stinkin cutest baby ever too! She just keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment