A few weeks ago Abigail woke up in the middle of the night. i could hear her in her room so i went in and found her searching through her drawers of clothes...
M: "what are you doing sweetheart?"
A: "where are my sweatshirts mama? i can't find my sweatshirts"
M: "why do you need a sweatshirt?"
A: "because i'm sweaty mama"
Lately she has been talking about what she wants to be when she grows up.
She keeps talking about being a doctor and when i asked her about giving shots to people she said "the nurse will give the pokeys mama"
yesterday she added a "sewer girl" to the list
and today she wanted to be a "baker girl" too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so darling! "conversations with abigail" are my favorite posts. love that little lady!
I love "conversations with Abigail" too! Can't wait for "Deep thoughts" from Emma Jo hehe!
I thought that Abbie wanted to be a "sewer" girl like one who works with waste material underground when I first read this post. haha. I kept thinking: "Where did she come up with THAT!" Then it dawned on me Sewer-SEAMSTRESS-I'm a little S-L-O-W. :)
Post a Comment