What cute sisters! They really do look a lot alike...How can that be when Abbie looks so much like her dad and Emma looks so much like her mom? LOVE their Easter dresses! Girls are so much fun!
Your girls are darling! We need to come and visit little Emma, we are slackers. You can definitely tell they are sisters!
They look darling. I have to admit, it might be fun to have two girls...but then again...
LoVe the dresses!!! LoR
Looks like I need to change my little post name...
What cute little ladies! Love the dresses. Hope you had a fun Easter.
These must be the dresses I saw you picking up... :) It was so good to see you & meet your new little one! Congratulations!!!
I love them!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What cute sisters! They really do look a lot alike...How can that be when Abbie looks so much like her dad and Emma looks so much like her mom? LOVE their Easter dresses! Girls are so much fun!
Your girls are darling! We need to come and visit little Emma, we are slackers. You can definitely tell they are sisters!
They look darling. I have to admit, it might be fun to have two girls...but then again...
LoVe the dresses!!! LoR
Looks like I need to change my little post name...
What cute little ladies! Love the dresses. Hope you had a fun Easter.
These must be the dresses I saw you picking up... :) It was so good to see you & meet your new little one! Congratulations!!!
I love them!
Post a Comment