June 8, 2010

Week in Review

Our past week was full of FUN. (lots of pictures - beware)

Memorial Day: We traveled up to Logan to visit Grandpa Great on the farm and the Cemeteries to put flowers on the grave ... and of course have lunch at Fredricos and ice cream at Aggies! It was such a great day - we had a nice visit with Grandpa Great and Abbie was in heaven in the chicken coop with the chickens and bunnies .. this girl was born to live on a farm :) she even found a stray cat that she wasn't afraid to pick up (mama wasn't super excited about this)(4 generations!)


after a great day in Logan we had a nice hot dog/smores fire in the backyard! so much fun. we're just sad that Dad had to work all day...
Thursday/Friday: Clark had 2 days in a row off of work (never happens) so we ran for the hills. We went up to Clark's parent's cabin in Scofield and had such a great time with our little family. Abbie had her first fishing experience with her daddy - it was definitely a highlight! Abbie kept putting her arms around both Clark and me and saying "my family" ... loved it.We also got to meet Abbie's new cousin Rozlyn - she is A DOLL. Abbie adores her and talks about baby Rozy all the time now!
Saturday: Abbie and I ventured down to Orem to check out the Bijou Market and it was fabulous! I found some fun little treasures and if nothing else got some great ideas for some crafty things to try out. Then later in the afternoon we spent an hour at the pool - Abbie is a fish. We are definitely going to be spending a majority of our summer in the pool!

Sunday: We spent the afternoon in Springville with Clark's family - Abbie adores her cousins and had so much fun chasing and playing.

We had a busy week, but so much fun - it was nice to have a little get-away, we need to do it more often

4 comments:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Glad you guys were able to go and do that! Your hair is SO PRETTY and getting so long! Hope to see you guys soon!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I love the pictures of Abbie fishing! So dang cute. You did have quite the busy week. And yes, your hair is way long, I really like it! LoR

Joey said...

ALL of the pictures are SO cute!!! I especially love the one of Abbie holding Rozy...The look on her face is priceless! Clark needs a new job so that he has the weekends and holidays off and can spend those fun days with you and Abbs...Someday!!!

P.S. I have a cat Abbie can have :)

Channa said...

Love the fishing pics. I have some just like that of me with my dad when I was about her age. She is such a beautiful little girl.