April 26, 2010

Is it NORMAL...

for a 2 year-old to know most of the songs from the Sound of Music and sing them constantly?
*Abbie LOVES the Sound of Music (she has danced to the piano music for most of her 2year old life) and she has seen parts of the movie maybe 2 or 3 times and now is obsessed with the songs. The other night after I got her to bed we heard her singing "16 going on 17, i take care of you" ...

for a 2 year-old to talk to her hands?
*Abbie talks to her hands all the time. She tells them "NO" and "Mine" and gets mad when one grabs something from the other - I think it's kind of funny, but is this kind of weird...

for a 2 year-old to want her Daddy over her mama ALL THE TIME?
*Abbie always wants Clark - every time she wakes up from a nap or in the morning she asks for her dad. If she ever gets an "owie" she wants her dad - to the point that she'll push me away or run from me...

2 year-olds are complicated wonderful little people!

3 comments:

Joey said...

Who wants normal...that's just so boring!

Cambria said...

oh she is so stinkin cute! I just love her- wish you'd come down more often so I could see her... I am thinking a few times a week... hmmmmm

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

I LOVE that picture of her! those nails :-)

yes, she is totally normal! and so adorable!

is it normal that when someone says "hello" to your 22mo. old she says, "hola?" mmmm....no!
No more Dora!!!!!