Wow, it's been a while since I posted! Between all having a cold at our house and me having lame dental work done we spent some time playing/sledding in the snow and now are enjoying the gorgeous sunshine! Hope it stays warm!I also had Abbie's picture taken a few weeks ago and I love how they turned out! you can see more here
I loved Abbie's pictures on Shauna's blog. They are SO cute. Thanks for coming down last night and letting us spend some time with the little gal. She is getting SO big. It just isn't fair that they grow up so fast. I hope your mouth is feeling better. Pretty soon you will have teeth that you can actually use to chew with again. (As soon as they quit hurting). I HATE root canals!!!
Oh my goodness Cami! She is such a doll in these pictures! :) My favorite is the one with the paper flower from the photographer's website! SO cute! :) I enjoyed your post and I hope your mouth is feeling better.
I must admit, my mother in law is an amazing photographer but I think the subject (AKA MY LITTLE ABBIE GIRL) is what makes the pictures so amazing! I love her and I wish you guys lived closer, although one day, not too far away, I will be living closer to you-
Love her pictures. It seems like so many of childrens' photo shoots look the same these days but hers definitely stand out & look unique! Beautiful girl!
8 comments:
I loved Abbie's pictures on Shauna's blog. They are SO cute. Thanks for coming down last night and letting us spend some time with the little gal. She is getting SO big. It just isn't fair that they grow up so fast. I hope your mouth is feeling better. Pretty soon you will have teeth that you can actually use to chew with again. (As soon as they quit hurting). I HATE root canals!!!
Oh my goodness Cami! She is such a doll in these pictures! :) My favorite is the one with the paper flower from the photographer's website! SO cute! :) I enjoyed your post and I hope your mouth is feeling better.
I love that Abbie girl! What a cutie! Now I just need to see her (and you) in person!
OK...SERIOUSLY SO CUTE!!!! Those pics are amazing.... Grace keeps saying Abbie's name :-) Miss you guys!! :-(
XOXO
I must admit, my mother in law is an amazing photographer but I think the subject (AKA MY LITTLE ABBIE GIRL) is what makes the pictures so amazing! I love her and I wish you guys lived closer, although one day, not too far away, I will be living closer to you-
love you guys
Love her pictures. It seems like so many of childrens' photo shoots look the same these days but hers definitely stand out & look unique! Beautiful girl!
So cute, Cam! I love the one with her little feet kicked up. How fun. And the ones you took of her in the snow are great.
Those pictures are so cute! I really like the one you have for your header. I am excited to see the rest of them.
Post a Comment