January 23, 2010

she's an undie wearing machine

Have I mentioned lately that i love this girl?
We started the potty training a week ago and this girl has done AMAZING! She is definitely a fan of undie wearing and the reward sucker is a major bonus!she only takes a few licks of the sucker and then brings it to me and says "done mom" ... here is part of one of her days "winnings"

5 comments:

Joey said...

YEA! Don't you just love their little bums in panties instead of diapers! SO CUTE! Congratulations on this HUGE milestone...She is a doll.

Cambria said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE

ali monson said...

What a cute post! She sure was a quick learner. And she suddenly seems so grown up! I wish Spencer would ditch the potty treats like Abbs does.

The Duncan Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Duncan Family said...

I am trying to get the energy to potty train Sienna. I figure now would be a good time, since she won't wear her diapers. Abbie is so cute and has grown so much! Maybe one day we will see you all in person, one day...