
a couple weeks ago i (Cami) ran a race with 2 of my brothers and we had a lot more fun than i'd anticipated. we ran the Utah marathon relay - so we each (along with my brother's sister-in-law and brother-in-law) ran 5.2 miles and passed a baton off to eachother. i had never run more than about 3 miles before, so I was sure that they'd find me collapsed off the trail somewhere around the 4th mile marker, but I actually ran the whole time (which was impressive by my standards) anyway, i have zero pictures of the event, but i have a medal to prove that i did it :)
we're going to Clark's parent's cabin this weekend so i'm sure i'll have some photos and things to post when we get home ...

3 comments:
YEA CAMI! I am so proud of you! Now you need to sign up for the HART 5K Africa Run on the 17 of October. You can run it with me. I'll be the one collapsed off the side of the road...
Wow, your hair is really short in that picture. Borderline boy-looking. :)
good job cami! Thats so awesome! I want to run one way bad!
Post a Comment