November 13, 2008

Last Saturday we went up to Logan to celebrate my Grandpa's 80th birthday party. We had dinner at the Coppermill and it was SO yummy. Abbie got to meet her grandpa great for the first time and she adored him. It was fun to celebrate such a wonderful man. I love the picture we took with him - i think it says it all :)

Yesterday i gave Abbie a frozen GoGurt, it was hilarious. At first she was taken back by how cold it was, but she quickly caught on and made a huge mess. She's such a cutie!

5 comments:

Cambria said...

OH my what a cute monster- I just love her, and that picture where she is looking at your grandpa is so funny, totally Abs, staring... always staring. I just love her. When you guys coming down again?

Caldwell Family 6 said...

It looks like Nickelodeon goo. Ya I know I spelled that wrong, but I don't know how to spell it right. Yes she is quite the starer. Is that a word? Looks like someone needs an english lesson.

Stephanie said...

The picture of her looking at your grandpa is priceless, you are going to be so glad you have it! She is such a funny girl, my kids haven't stopped talking about her since we saw you guys last!

Barnett Family said...

Oh my heck Cami! I haven't seen you forever. How are you? Your family is adorable!!

mark said...

She is so dang cute.